02 Jun - 21 Aug 2016
10am - 8pm
Fair: June 2 to June 5 2016
Planet B: 2 June till 21 August 2016
NRW-Forum Kultur und Wirtschaft
Show on map
International Consumer Fair & Art Exhibition for Sustainable Lifestyle and Innovation
2-5 June 2016 DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY
Sustainica 2016 envisions a future we all dream of. Breakthrough innovations and future trends on mobility, fashion, food, technology, art and so on – brought to you by high-quality brands, artists, designers and innovators.
The Sustainica Fair invites national and international businesses, creative- and cultural industries to join this cutting-edge platform that focusses on sustainability and innovation. From June 2 to June 5 2016 businesses showcase innovative solutions for sustainable living and consumption at the NRW-Forum museum.
The international group exhibition Planet B, curated by the NRW-Forum Düsseldorf, deals with the profound changes of our planet - it searches for an alternative Plan B.
500 years after the novel Utopia written by Thomas Morus, artists, designers, architects, scientists and entrepreneurs present their utopia for the 22nd century. But the exhibition is not only about utopias - it’s also about realising them, within the exhibition halls, public- and virtual spaces.
• Enhance awareness, share knowledge and inspire consumers about sustainable lifestyle and consumption.
• Providing businesses, creative- and cultural industries a dedicated and lasting initiative that is committed to make a positive societal impact.
Despite the efforts unsustainable trends with regards to consumption and production persist in many areas and the efforts towards sustainability must be intensified. Consumption is therefore a perfect entry-point to inspire and teach about sustainability.
1. NRW-Forum museum, Düsseldorf, Germany.
2. United Nations Environment Programme, Paris, France.
3. Sustainable Lifestyle Initiative, Düsseldorf, Germany.
4. European Sustainable Development Week.