18 Dec 2015
2:30 - 9:30pm
Les dates et horaires des rencontres avec les scientifiques et des ateliers d'écriture seront précisés dès le mois de septembre 2015
Auditorium Angèle et Roger Tribouilloy
75 Avenue Henri Barbusse
Bondy, Paris , 93140
Show on map
Binôme the researcher becomes the object of study of an author who wrote a 30min piece inspired by their meeting. The result is sensitive, funny and offers new perspectives on science and scientists.
Each binôme performance is free and follows this process:
- projection of the video clip of the meeting between the author and the scientist
- Interpretation of the piece by the actors of les sens des mots
- Filmed reaction of the scientific discovering of the piece
- debate with the author, the scientist, the artistic team and the public.
Program of the binôme performances :
14h30 - 16h: Atlantides written by Jean-René Lemoine, following his meeting with Florence Sylvester, paleoclimatology specialist (IRD - CEREGE - PACA Region).
This aquatic oratorio investigate climate changes through the story of two caracters who are facing bereavement.
20h - 9:30 p.m.: Les Larmes acides de Bonne-Manan written by Julie Aminthe following his meeting with Marc Tedetti, oceanographer biogeochemist (IRD - MIO - OSU Pythéas)
Cora has a gift. She takes harmful traits of the others. Just a little light and she absorbs everything. It absorbs bad feelings and returns positive vibes. Many people want to enjoy this ability. What will happen the day Cora will be sick ?
Furthermore, we propose:
- a writing workshop at the Bondy library with the author in residence : Sylvain Patthieu,
- meetings with researchers working on paleoclimate, particularly to schoolchildren.
The performances and meetings are only in french.
A production of les sens des mots in partnerships with IRD, la Sorbonne Université, la région Ile de France, OSU Pythéas, la Région PACA, CEREGE and MIO